52 weeks of good health....

every week I will share with you a tip to improve your eating habits or lifestyle to help you reach maximum energy levels and increase overall physical and emotional health.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Take Time for Yourself

Today's blog post is a bit of a cop out...just a bit! My post this week is about taking time for yourself; meaning know when to sit back and just relax and enjoy yourself, instead of always pushing to get things done and trying to meet silly deadlines.

That being said, since today is my birthday and I'm in the midst of preparing for my daughter's birthday on Sunday (and seeing as it's a snow day, here in Squamish) I'm opting to take time for myself today!!

I'll be back next week, with a great tip and a tasty recipe, but for now...I'm going to go play with my dog in the snow!!

In good health,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment