Here are some yummy treats that I made that are sugar free, but tasty all the same! They're taken from this site; http://www.marksdailyapple.com/cocoa-and-coconut-snacks/#more-10893 ...check it out for other ideas!
Cocoa and Coconut Snacks
1/2 cup each:
2-4 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
Unsweetened cocoa powder
Freshly ground coffee
- Run the nuts and pumpkin seeds in a food processor until ground into a fine flour.
- Remove the nut flour and grind the dates and shredded coconut in the food processor until smooth.
- Mix these ingredients together with coffee and cocoa powder according to taste.
- Finally, add the coconut oil and mix it all together by hand. Roll the paste into small nibbly balls and sprinkle them in shredded coconut.
- These snacks should be refrigerated to become firm.
I didn't have time to roll them all out, so I pressed them into a glass pan and sprinkled them with coconut.